11 May 2013

Confessions of a Shopaholic

The Shopping Diaries – Cork Edition


Ok I’m woman enough to admit it, I’m Laura and I’m a shopaholic.

See it’s not even the clothes that I love, it’s the simple rush of spending money, the artform of shopping (believe me there is an art to shopping, or maybe I’m just desperate to be creative).
So, in an attempt to justify the fact the I love spending my money as soon as I earn it and to show off my shiny new purchases I've decided to I’m going post a few entries of a ‘shopping diary’ right here on the Crayze. And we can all celebrate in my addiction!

Well as Limerick has about roughly three shops left in the city centre (jog off will you bloody recession) I had to journey a little further for a bit of shopping this week and headed off to the land of mystery and wonder known as Cork.






















Looking for a few bits for my upcoming holidays to Spain at the end of the month, I hit the main shopping areas of the city and was not left disappointed, as you’ll see!!























Ah, the totally pointless shopping OOTD shot!! (Bus journey totally leading to wrinkled t-shirt situation.)




Ok, so here is maybe the real reason I travelled all the way to Cork, the unbelievably amazing Mars bar cheesecake in Scoozis on Winthrop Lane (http://www.scoozis.ie/), literally the best cheesecake I’ve ever had and believe me I've had a lot of cheesecake.





I have to get some every time I go to Cork. They do a mean pizza too.




Seriously if you’re ever in Cork check this place out, I’m obsessed with their dessert menu!!


Well a shopping trip is nothing without basking in that post shopping feeling, not pictured is me rolling around on the bags, indecent proposal style.










So alas until another shopping diary entry and haul of goodies.

xoxo
L

2 comments:

  1. Hell to the yeah, cheesecake and cats! It doesn't get much better than this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to never seeing you wear any of those clothes! #hoarder #Iwantmycardiganback

    ReplyDelete