1 May 2013

S'more's for me!

I will never be able to truly enjoy my late-night tea with a bah-jillion biscuits, so I thought I might try and jazz them up tonight!

Thanks, or I suppose no-thanks to Rachel Allen, I have truly over indulged tonight by making her home version or S'mores, or sometimes spelled Smores (get all your S'mores trivia here!) or what she likes to call "Chocolate and Marshmallow Biscuit Sandwich". Catchy name huh?

So its beyond easy. All you need is biscuits, digestives preferably and you'll need some marshmallows and chocolate.


Place biscuit on tray, put chocolate on biscuit and place marshmallow on top and put it in the oven. Easy!


Mind you, you'll have to watch them because mine turned out a bit toasted.

Still tasted unreal though!

*I used Rich tea biscuits, giant white marshmallows and dairymilk chocolate.


What they should have looked like! Whoops. 


Indulgently yours,

Eimear.

No comments:

Post a Comment