23 Jan 2013

Between My Thighs #1



Bringing you a weekly dose of eye candy. Read on to drool over the very first Between My Thighs.






Sam Keeley

Sam_Keeley_Between_My_Thighs

Sam first came to my attention as Philip, the window cleaner turned KP in Raw, RTÉs most popular drama set in a kitchen. I saw those 'rabbit-in-headlights' eyes and I thought to myself, 'he looks like a bit of a mysterious weirdo', I like that' and I was sold; Philip became my main man on Irish television. 

I always kept my crush private, until recently when I confided in a friend, who turns out also has a bit of a thing for a man/boy with zero confidence. 

A lack of balls and self belief means poor Philip is forever in the friend zone. If it were my choice that's the last place he would be - once he took a scissors to that mane he's got going on of course. But the big question is will he ever pluck up the courage to tell a girl he likes her or just continue with the wistful looks across the room? Though I do enjoy the longing in his eyes...sigh! Here's a few pics of Sam playing the lovely Philip so you can fully appreciate his talent, acting or otherwise. 



Sam_Keeley_Between_My_Thighs



He's also caught my eye in Misfits way back in season two when he played Nathan's half brother Jamie. They share the same English father, yet they both have Irish accents... a Mystery Man, I like that. I much prefer the tougher look, show me a buzz cut and chest tatts and I'm yours. With lines like 'I hit him with a toaster', Jamie was lining himself up as my favourite character. More's the pity he was only around for the one episode; he died when the girl he was shagging caught on fire. Travesty. 

Sam_Keeley_Jamie_Misfits


These days you can still catch Keeley in Raw on RTÉ 1 every Sunday at 9.30pm or in  Lenny Abrahamson's latest film What Richard Did. Released in October, I have yet to see it but the trailer looks promising. Take a look here. Until next time I'm going to settle down with a glass of vino and wait for the next episode of Raw and place Sam Keeley firmly B.M.T.


No comments:

Post a Comment