2 Mar 2013

Between My Thighs #2

Between_my_thighs







Bruno Mars

Bruno_Mars_Between_My_Thighs


The man needs no introduction, but I just could not sleep unless I wrote this right this very instant while I am high on Bruno endorphins. I've just watched him on The Jonathan Ross Show and, dear sweet baby Jesus, is it just me or is he just getting better and better? My heart is literately beating so fast right now that surely, it must be love. If I were a Victorian lady in a corset I'd have fainted countless times watching him perform.

Bruno Mars, born Peter Gene Hernandez, is a 27 year old singer/songwriter/#sexypieceofass from Hawaii who has been making women, and men, swoon since 2010 with the release of 'Just the Way You Are.' But it's his latest release, 'When I Was Your Man,' that has really won me over.  I rarely get hot and bothered about celebrities (I'm far too realistic in my fantasies) but there are one or two, that will breach my lady fortress, Bruno being a fine example. Once you breach the fortress there's just no turning back.


Bruno_Mars_Collage

The smooth Hawaiian singer told Jonathan that he is 'from Hawaii' rather than being Hawaiian as Ross had stated. He calls himself 'awesome' and I can't help but agree. He is the perfect mix of Filipino and Puerto Rican with a little bit of Jewish, Spanish and Ukrainian thrown in for good measure. He can sing, he can dance, he can write songs and he wears a hat better than any man I know - if that doesn't sell it then I don't know what will.

Ladies, prepare yourselves, for he shall be arriving on our fair shores in October as part of his 'Moonshine Jungle Tour'. Corsets at the ready, there promises to be some serious fainting, swooning and all-round screams of delight with this man lands on the Emerald Isle. He'll be in Belfast on the 2nd of October and in Dublin on the 3rd. Check out ticketmaster.ie for all the deets.

Bruno_Mars_Bath_Uke
Bruno Mars in a bath with a uke - YES PLEASE!

So now that I've got all those hormones out it's time to sit back, perhaps in a bath, press play and place Bruno Mars gently B.M.T. 



No comments:

Post a Comment