21 Oct 2013

Whoa Black Boots (bam-ba-lam)

It's safe to say that I've been a bit obsessed with boots of late, it is autumn so it's nothing out of the ordinary, but I've centred my obsession around black boots. They go with almost anything and, of course, take you from day to night. Here's my selection of a few of my favourites out there at the moment.


2. PENNEYS Lace up Boots €22
5. H&M  Buckled Boots, £40




I've been searching for the last few months for the perfect pair of flat black knee highs. I've been 'blessed' with wide calves so finding the right pair has been a bit of a struggle. I love the look of a bit of room at the top of the boot, but unfortunatley I have yet to come across a pair wide enough to give me the space at the top. Here are my picks for those of you that may have a less full calf than myself :) I love No.1 from Oasis as I think they are so simple they'll go with everything and last ages. I'm going to take the plunge and try them on at the weekend - I hope it won't be the end of a love affair and that they'll fit - Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment